Your new Anderson trailer is proudly manufactured in the USA. Anderson Manufacturing Inc. is warranting the trailer to be free of defects in workmanship for 5 years from the date of purchase with reasonable limitations. See below for additional warranty details and limitations and a breakdown of warranted components on all Anderson Trailers.
Warranties By Component
(6 Year) Standard Tire Warranty: All tires are covered under the original manufacturer’s 6-year limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship. See more details on warranty and road hazard warranty at www.tredit.com and www.kendatire.com
(5 Year) Axle and Suspension Warranty: Anderson Mfg. provides axles that are warranted by the manufacturer for 5 years for leaf spring and 10 years on torsion axles. This includes suspension on 7,000Ib axles and above with Dexter hangers and suspension. For further warranty details see www. dexteraxle.com. Other brand warranties may vary. Contact Anderson Manufacturing Inc. with any further questions.
(1 Year) Wiring Harness and (Limited Lifetime) L.E.D. Lights: from date of purchase defects in stranded wire and/or connector. This does not include abuse from, weather, animals, or other foreign objects that may harm the harness. Anderson Mfg. also uses L.E.D. Lights warranted by the original manufacturer for the lifetime of the light from defects due to workmanship and/or materials.
(1 Year) Hydraulic Pump and Cylinder Warranty: Anderson Mfg. uses hydraulic pumps and cylinders warranted by the original manufacturer for 1 year from the purchase date.
(90 Days) Paint and Finish: from the date of purchase defects of flaking or decolorization from the manufacturing process. This does not include abuse from, weather, wreck, or damage from loading and unloading equipment.
(90 days) Wood Flooring: from the date of purchase defects of rot or break due to knot or poor graining in wood causing flooring screws to break due to excessive or unnormal drying out of wood planks.
Warranty claims are opened by contacting an authorized dealer of Anderson trailers; or the origin of the dealer of original purchase. Your dealer will contact Anderson Mfg. to obtain authorization prior to any work being done. Anderson Mfg. will not accept liability for any claim for repairs without prior approval supported by pictures and diagnosis.
If you do not have an authorized dealer in your area, you can contact Anderson Mfg. and we will be glad
to locate an authorized agent or company that will be able to assist with the process for approval and repair of your Anderson trailer.
Listed below are NOT covered under this Warranty:
- Maintenance items worn through normal use such as bearings, brakes, tires, lumber, and batteries.
- Damage or failure resulting from misuse as follows: overloading, improper loading, negligence, alteration, or accidents. Inadequate maintenance including loosened lug nuts, improperly torqued lug nuts, bolts, screws or improper hitching (failure to attach to truck properly with safety chains and tongue lock). Also, but not limited to, use of underrated or incorrect hitch equipment such as ball size or pintle on truck. Towing a trailer that exceeds the tow of vehicle manufactures specifications and limitations.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of trailer use, loss of revenue, rental or substitute equipment costs or any other loss or cost including travel time and expenses, such as food, fuel, or lodging, incurred to obtain warranty service.
- Overtime labor rates, service calls, towing charges, expediting parts or freight, and transportation costs.
- Any work completed without prior approval from Anderson Mfg. Supported by pictures and estimates.
- Paint or finish due to scrapes or damaged happening to trailer via accident, equipment loading and unloading or abuse or fade due to sun.
- Wood floor damaged from overloading, equipment design or overloading breakage, weather-related such as decolorization or drying out from sun based on parameters of new wood naturally drying.
Limitation of Remedies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANDERSON MFG. BE LIABLE TO A PURCHASER OR OTHER PERSON FOR ANY SPECIAL INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SALE OF GOODS BY ANDERSON MFG. WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THE OBLIGATION ANDERSON MFG. UNDER WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PART OR PARTS WHICH, IN THE OPINION OF ANDERSON MFG. IS DEFECTIVE IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE AND SERVICE. IN NO EVENT WILL ANDERSON MFG’S. TOTAL LIABILITY TO A PURCHASER UNDER A LIMITED WARRANTY EXCEEDS THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS.
This limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including and implied warranty of merchantability. Warranty of the fitness for a particular purpose, or any implied warranties arising from course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade. All of which are expressly disclaimed. There are no other warranties. Agreement or understanding which extends beyond those set forth in this document. No other warranty, oral or written, is authorized or has been given by Anderson Mfg. to the purchaser. This warranty is extended to the original customer or owner and is NOT TRANSFERABLE.